in this present post, we have comprehensively listed the subwoofers under 300 (the cost of which does not exceed $500). We regularly update this list with models produced by the market leaders. All items in our database are selected by our editors and updated on a regular basis.
The list of the top 15 subwoofers under 300 is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab your perfect match. Without spending much time, let’s start with reviews right now!
If you want a subwoofers under 300 that has all the basic features, this top list should be your best bet. It comes with an average rating of 4 stars after more than 1200+ customer reviews and it’s one our most popular items in recent times!
If you’re looking for the subwoofers under 300 available, look no further than this list! We’ve compiled 15 of our favorite options to help make your decision easier. If there’s something specific that is on your mind or just need some advice then keep reading below:
Top 15 List of subwoofers under 300 is given below
Finding the subwoofers under 300 is very important for them to get fit. To help you find the right one, we analyzed the best-selling products on Amazon and other online retailers. We took into consideration several factors, which include ease of use, durability, weight capacity, and how much space is available in your home.
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the subwoofers under 300. We chose a product with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, so we could provide your shopping experience with some variety! Our team filtered more than 100+ items to get this list done just right for ya.
- Now includes a 10-inch sub model, along with the 8-inch
- 180 Watt amplifier drives the HS10; 150 Watt amp the HS8
- Ultra-compact at just more than three inches high
- Minimal parts and quick-connect Molex plug and harness
- Remote bass control included
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier's stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA "Y" cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 11.75" (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4" sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
- Active 10” subwoofer perfect to provide that extra punch for your home theater or music listening setup
- Amplify your movie, music, and gaming experience with a speaker that provides full frequency audio with a three-way coaxial, four-driver speaker system
- Create a robust 5.1.2 home theater setup perfect for Dolby Atmos with the complete range of CS speakers from Sony with the SACS9 subwoofer, 2 SSCS3 tower speakers, 1 SSCS8 center channel speaker, 2 SSCS5 bookshelf speakers, and 2 SSCSE Dolby Atmos enabled speakers
- 10” Dual layer mica woofer diaphragm delivers faithful sound and optimal bass response
- Motion feedback technology utilizes detection circuitry to correct variations in the input signal, helping to prevent distortion
- New twisted flare port contributes to clear and tight bass
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- 10” cone woofer
- Stylish addition to any room
- Echo Sub delivers down-firing, 100W deep bass sound through a 6" woofer.
- Pair with one Echo device to enjoy dynamic music that fills the room.
- Pair with two of the same Echo devices for rich left/right stereo sound.
- Simple to set up and use—just plug in, open the Alexa app, and wirelessly connect to your Echo device(s) to control music with your voice.
- English (Publication Language)
- Ideal for connecting a TV, CD player, DVD player or other RCA-enabled device to the left and right audio ports of a subwoofer or amplifier, while offering excellent bass response and flexibility.
- A simple Y-Adapter can open up a whole new world of possibilities for your audio components. This adapter splits your audio components for a genuine surround sound experience (no extra cables necessary).
- Low-loss, wide spectrum coaxial cable great for the low-frequency signals produced by subwoofers, allowing for deep and precise audio quality. Split-tip center pins ensure high contact pressure and signal strength, while unique gripped molding and corrosion-resistant gold-plated RCA connectors provide a consistently tighter fit than commonly rolled cables with wider tolerances.
- Built with braided copper shielding, aluminum Mylar shielding and gas injected foam dielectric, for protection against the hum/static encountered when multiple devices are in close proximity of each other.
- Finished in a heavy-duty, yet flexible PVC jacket with color coding, for easy routing, quick installs and maximum signal transfer, so your audio components deliver all the performance you expect. Includes adjustable & reusable Velcro cable strap for easy organization & storage.
- 12-Inch Dual 4 ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1, 200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 watts
- 2.5" 4-Layer high temperature Copper voice Coil
- High Roll Foam Surround - High flux ferrite motor
- Frequency response: 22 Hz - 300 Hz | Sensitivity: 84.7 dB
- SDR Series 12-inch Dual 4-ohm loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
- Peak Power: 2,400 Watts | RMS power: 1,200 Watts
- Pre-wired Internally for a 1 Ohm Final Impedance Load at the Terminals for an Easy Installation
- Custom Vented Enclosure Made of High Strength 5/8" MDF and Finished in Premium Black Carpeting
- Double Front Baffle (1.25") with Countersunk subwoofer design for Flush and Attractive Appearance
If you’re looking for subwoofers under 300 that won’t let you down, we have the solution for you. Regularly, we update our selection of products so that it reflects what matters most and is tailored to meet your individual needs.
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
For a supplier of high-quality subwoofers under 300 for your product, we have the perfect solution for you. Each product on our list is regularly updated so that it features only what’s important and is tailored to meet individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback you would like!