in this present post, we have comprehensively listed the subwoofers for boat (the cost of which does not exceed $500). We regularly update this list with models produced by the market leaders. All items in our database are selected by our editors and updated on a regular basis.
The list of the top 15 subwoofers for boat is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab your perfect match. Without spending much time, let’s start with reviews right now!
If you want a subwoofers for boat that has all the basic features, this top list should be your best bet. It comes with an average rating of 4 stars after more than 1200+ customer reviews and it’s one our most popular items in recent times!
If you’re looking for the subwoofers for boat available, look no further than this list! We’ve compiled 15 of our favorite options to help make your decision easier. If there’s something specific that is on your mind or just need some advice then keep reading below:
Top 15 List of subwoofers for boat is given below
Finding the subwoofers for boat is very important for them to get fit. To help you find the right one, we analyzed the best-selling products on Amazon and other online retailers. We took into consideration several factors, which include ease of use, durability, weight capacity, and how much space is available in your home.
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the subwoofers for boat. We chose a product with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, so we could provide your shopping experience with some variety! Our team filtered more than 100+ items to get this list done just right for ya.
- 500 WATT POWER: Pyle’s 10 Inch Marine Subwoofer offers a peak power of 500 watts w/ 4ohm impedance. It lets you pump out some great low frequency bass volume to enhance the party vibe making it a great addition to your marine music audio system
- FOR ENHANCED SOUND: The Hydra subwoofer is a great addition to your marine stereo sound system. No sound system is complete without the perfect subwoofer for complimentary bass so don't deprive your boat from the absolute best sound you can get
- WATER-RESISTANT: The professional compact loud speaker system features a marine grade waterproof plastic case construction making it safe to be installed and used in places where moderate water splashes occur such as in marine vehicles
- SUPERIOR POWERFUL SOUND: The white outdoor bass speaker features an 10” high quality polypropylene cone. The 50 oz magnetic structure and 1.5” high temperature voice coil boom w/ power and achieve a frequency response of 25 Hz to 2.5 kHz
- INSTALLATION/PLACEMENT: The boat subwoofer can be installed under or in front of the compartment or helm, behind the helm seat or you can mount them inside a box or cooler. The subwoofer has an overall diameter of 10.6” and 4.60” mounting depth
- 8'' Slim Marine Woofer - Phase Shift Switch : 0 or 180° - Thermal , Short and Overload Protection Circuits - Dimension : 14.5''(D) x 9.5''(W) x 3''(H)
- RCA Low Level Input - Adjustable Input Sensitivity : 0.2V-3V - Fuse : 2 x 15A - Weight : 10.5 LBS
- High Level Input - 0 to +12Db Variable Bass Boost (@ 45Hz) - Max Power : 1000 Watts
- Green and Red LED Power Status Indicator - Low Pass Filter (50-150 Hz) - RMS Power : 300 Watts
- Remote Level Control - Soft Delay Remote Turn-On - RMS Power of Amplifier : 100 Watts
- Rockville MS10LW 10" marine subwoofer with LED (White). Max Power: 2400 Watts. RMS Program Power: 1200 Watts
- RMS Power: 600 Watts. Polypropylene cone with Rubber edge. 2.0" 4 Layer dual voice coil
- Molded ABS plastic basket made with a special blend that is waterproof and un-breakable (if you literally jump on it, it will not break or bend)
- Magnet 80 Oz double stacked magnet. Frequency response: 30Hz-4Khz
- Impedance: Dual 4 ohms. Sensitivity: 90dB
- 2-WAY AUDIO SYSTEM: The wake speakers feature an impressive bass response. The ideal subwoofer speakers for your wakeboard tower, the sound stereo speaker set weighs 6.38 lbs and measures 5.4'' x 7.6'' x 7.0' each
- 300 WATT MAX POWER: The dual 4inch speaker system kit is designed to provide outstanding performance in terms of output power, bandwidth extension and distortion. The pair features up to 4 Ohms impedance ensuring high quality sound at all times
- SUPERIOR SURROUND SOUND: 1.0” titanium dome tweeter provides very natural sounding high frequency reproduction. The subwoofers have 70hz to 20kHz frequency response so you can ensure that your water recreation can have the tunes that it deserves
- WEATHER RESISTANT HOUSING: The 4 inch dual wakeboard speakers are built to withstand even the harshest aquatic conditions. Durable & marine grade materials keep your boat speakers waterproof and UV resistant. Also comes with built-in LED lights
- COMPACT MOUNTABLE DESIGN: The combo marine speakers feature a sleek black finish and can be discreetly mounted anywhere you choose. Also equipped with integrated mounting clamps making setup easy enough for anyone to install
- MB Quart RW-108A 600W REFERENCE Series 8" 4-Ohm Power Subwoofer Amplifier
- Complete control of amplifier signal, essential when using two or more amplifiers
- Highly efficient circuit topology which helps the amplifer develop a lot of power in a very small heatsink.
- Stable power through the PC board with minimal heat generation
- Wired Bass Remote allows adjustments to bass frequencies to be made from the control mounted anywhere in the vehicle.
- 10-INCH BOAT SUBWOOFER: Feel your music with the thump and thrum of sound through this 10-inch subwoofer; Sub is custom made to listen to your favorites tunes on your boat
- RELIABLE DESIGN: Features 2-ohm voice coils making it easy to get the most out of your power amp
- POWER RATING: Rated at 175 watts RMS power and 350 watts peak power; Woofer size: 10 inches; Frequency: 30-500 Hz
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Injection-molded polypropylene cone and co-molded Santoprene surround; Polymer basket resists corrosion ensuring quality results for years to come
- INSTALLATION DIMENSIONS: Installation requires 5-inch mounting depth and 10.68-inch mounting diameter; Package includes (1)10-inch woofer, (1) back gasket, (8) mounting screws, and (8) mounting screw clips
- WATERPROOF & WEATHERPROOF: The audio amplifier is waterproof with its marine grade rating of IP-65. It has a rugged construction and integrated power wiring harness to combat weather conditions
- POWERFUL 600 WATT: This amplifier receiver is powerful with its 600 watt max. It has an anti-thump turn on and soft turn on or off to save energy. Comes with 2 to 4 Ohm speaker impedance and adjustable volume control
- 2 CHANNEL AMPLIFIER: Pyle’s PLMRMP2A is engineered as a 2-channel marine amplifier that powers up any boat stereo speaker and is universally compatible too. It has wired RCA, AUX and MP3 audio input
- SHORT PROTECTION: Built with a heavy duty heatsink, thermal overload speaker short protection to protect the amp and your vehicle's electrical system from short circuit conditions. It has 12V DC and 10A fuse
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT: The amp is compact with an exact dimension of 5.3’’ x 3.5’’ x 2.1’’ and lightweight with only 1.94 lbs. The T.H.D is 0.1%, S/N Ratio is > 95 dB, channel separation is > 65 dB and the frequency response is 10 - 40kHz
- Package Includes: (1)RockvilIe MS10LW 10" 2400 Watt White Marine/Boat 10" Free Air Subwoofer with LED. (1) RockvilIe DBM12 2000w 2 Ohm Marine/Boat Mono Amplifier Amp w/Covers+Bass Remote. (1)RockvilIe RMWK8 8 AWG Gauge Waterproof Marine Amplifier/Amp Install Wire Kit. Features: RockvilIe MS10LW 10" Marine Free Air Subwoofer with LED (White). Free air subwoofer does not require any enclosure. Max Power: 2400 Watts. RMS Program Power: 1200 Watts. RMS Power: 600 Watts
- Polypropylene cone with Rubber edge. 2.0" 4 Layer dual voice coil. Molded ABS plastic basket made with a special blend that is waterproof and un-breakable (if you literally jump on it, it will not break or bend). Magnet 80 Oz double stacked magnet. Frequency response: 30Hz-4Khz. Impedance: Dual 4 ohms. Sensitivity: 90dB. Total diameter: 10.55". Cutout diameter: 9.0". Mounting depth: 5.6". Specifications: Free Air Resonance (Fs): 31.05 Hz. Electrical Q (Qes): 0.5577
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 2.3313. Total Speaker Q (Qts): 0.45. Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 1.676 cu ft / 47.4728 L. One-Way Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.41 in / 10.5 mm. Reference Efficiency (No): 0.25%. Efficiency (1 W / 1 m): 86.7 dB SPL. Effective Piston Area (Sd): 51.15 sq in / 0.033 sq m. DC Resistance (Re): 3.4 What's In The Box: (1) DBM12 Amplifier. (1) Bass Remote. Birth sheet with Tested Power. Mounting Screws. Warranty Card. Owners Manual. Features:
- RockvilIe dBM12 2000 Watt Class-D Mono 2-Ohm Marine Amplifier With Terminal Covers and Bass Remote. CEA Compliant Power Ratings: 2 Ohm: 500 Watts x 1 Channel 4 Ohm: 300 Watts x 1 Channel. 2 Ohm: 500 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 300 Watts x 1 Channel. RMS Power Ratings: 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel. 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel. Peak Power Ratings: 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel
- 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Adjustable Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. Adjustable Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz. Adjustable Input Level Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%. S/N Ratio: >90 dB. Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. 60 Amp Maxi Fuse. Painted Conformal Coating PCB Board (Uses 2577 Waterproof Glue)
- Ported Marine Bass Tube With 10" -Resistant Enclosure4-Ohm Impedance
- Power Handling: 100 Watts Rms (200 Watts Peak Power)Frequency Response: 39-1000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 104 Db21-9/16"L X 12-1/2"H X 10-3/8"W
- Ten-inch passive bass tube for marine systems
- Ten-inch, waterproof subwoofer with 150 Watts power handling
- 70HZ-20KHZ FREQUENCY RESPONSE: The 4” subwoofers have 1.0” titanium dome tweeters and 70hz to 20kHz frequency response to provide natural sounds, They also have LED lights to add more excitement and fun
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: This 2-way audio system features a 4.0 Bluetooth connectivity for wireless streaming from smartphones, tablets, laptops and more. It has an impressive bass response making it an ideal subwoofer speakers for a wakeboard tower
- 300 WATT MAX POWER: The dual 4in speaker system kit is designed to provide outstanding performance in terms of output power, bandwidth extension and distortion. The pair features up to 4 Ohms impedance ensuring high quality sound at all times
- WEATHER RESISTANT HOUSING: The wakeboard speakers are built to withstand even the harshest aquatic conditions. Durable and marine grade materials keep your boat speakers waterproof and UV resistant
- COMPACT MOUNTABLE DESIGN: The combo marine speakers feature a sleek white finish and can be discreetly mounted anywhere you choose. Equipped with integrated mounting clamps making setup easy enough for anyone to install
If you’re looking for subwoofers for boat that won’t let you down, we have the solution for you. Regularly, we update our selection of products so that it reflects what matters most and is tailored to meet your individual needs.
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
For a supplier of high-quality subwoofers for boat for your product, we have the perfect solution for you. Each product on our list is regularly updated so that it features only what’s important and is tailored to meet individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback you would like!