in this present post, we have comprehensively listed the powered subwoofers under 500 (the cost of which does not exceed $500). We regularly update this list with models produced by the market leaders. All items in our database are selected by our editors and updated on a regular basis.
The list of the top 15 powered subwoofers under 500 is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab your perfect match. Without spending much time, let’s start with reviews right now!
If you want a powered subwoofers under 500 that has all the basic features, this top list should be your best bet. It comes with an average rating of 4 stars after more than 1200+ customer reviews and it’s one our most popular items in recent times!
No products found.
If you’re looking for the powered subwoofers under 500 available, look no further than this list! We’ve compiled 15 of our favorite options to help make your decision easier. If there’s something specific that is on your mind or just need some advice then keep reading below:
Top 15 List of powered subwoofers under 500 is given below
Finding the powered subwoofers under 500 is very important for them to get fit. To help you find the right one, we analyzed the best-selling products on Amazon and other online retailers. We took into consideration several factors, which include ease of use, durability, weight capacity, and how much space is available in your home.
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the powered subwoofers under 500. We chose a product with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, so we could provide your shopping experience with some variety! Our team filtered more than 100+ items to get this list done just right for ya.
- Powerful 12" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 400 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies; Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room.Mounting Type: Floor Standing
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly. Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
- Powerful,Pure Home Theater Subwoofer Max to 100W: Perfect for home theater systems that need a little extra oomph. Matches well with any system. And the subwoofer is up to 100W.
- 8-INCH Subwoofer Enclosure: Kicker Dual 8-Inch 100 watt vented subwoofer enclosure is factory-tuned and vented for deep, thunderous bass.
- Easy to Integrate with Existing System: Hook up this subwoofer to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 60-120 Hz crossover and 25-125 Hz frequency response.
- Outstanding Production Technology：Simple and fashionable appearance, stable black atmosphere, hard texture, good sound, so that your room is full of surround sound.
- Perfect Size:The Subwoofer size is 315MM(L)*280MM(W)*285MM(H), Great for matching soundbars or TVS of all sizes and other connected devices. It won't take up a lot of room at home, but it will fill the space where you put the Subwoofer with a powerful bass effect.
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN FOR A PREMIUM HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE – A 10" Dynamic Balance woofer & front-firing port directs powerful lows at the seating area giving a CINEMATIC QUALITY to your music and movies
- BOLD SOUND WITH UNPARALLELED CLARITY – STATE-OF-THE-ART KLIPPEL TECHNOLOGY provides a resonance-free combination of materials and construction techniques that tune out distortion for INTENSE AND RICHLY-DETAILED BASS even at extreme listening levels
- A built-in high-powered amp generates 50 watts RMS/100 watts dynamic power for an EMPHATIC BASS RESPONSE and a wide dynamic range crucial to recreate the intricate details and AUTHENTICITY OF LIFE-LIKE SOUND
- EASY INTEGRATION WITH YOUR EXISTING SOUND SYSTEM. It offers a continuously variable low-pass filter, adjustable from 80-160 Hz
- A sleek detachable grille in front; with multiple line- and speaker-level inputs and outputs, POWER-SAVER ON/AUTO SWITCH, independent volume control and a TOGGLE PHASE SWITCH on the back panel make this sub a cohesive unit that outperforms its competition
- Power Handling: Peak: 550 watts RMS: 200 watts
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply/Thermal Protection Circuit Remote Subwoofer Control Included RCA and High-Level Inputs
- Delayed Soft Remote Turn On Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 - +12 dB Variable Low-pass Filter: 85 - 150 Hz
- Constant Subsonic Filter: @ 35Hz Selectable Phase : 0 or 180 degrees
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR ROOM-SHAKING BASS- This sub has a frequency response range of 40 to 250 Hz with a low-pass crossover filter, which can be adjusted through the full range, pumps dynamic theater-quality bass into your bedroom and apartment.
- LFE & LINE INPUTS FOR COMPATIBILITY WITH MOST RECEIVERS& BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS– Hook a subwoofer cable (not supplied) between subwoofer out port on the receiver/ bookshelf speakers and LFE input RCA port on the sub.
- 6.5 INCH DOWN FIRING WOOFER - Long throw woofer with high rigidity PVA Treated cone, bottom slotted port, Bass Reflex cabinet design with vibration absorbing feet, high quality MDF with added internal bracing and black ash finish.
- ADJUSTABLE VOLUME AND LOW-FREQUENCY- Independent volume and low-frequency bandwidth adjustment knob located on the back panel of the subwoofer allows you to adjust the volume and low-frequency bandwidth according to your preference.
- CONNECT TO LAPTOP AND SOUNDBAR- Hook the Stereo RCA to 3.5mm audio cable in the box between line inputs on the subwoofer and headphone jack on your laptop, then connect to sound bar from aux out on sub to aux in on soundbar with 3.5mm audio cable (not supplied).
- New twisted flare port contributes to clear and tight bass
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- 8” cone woofer
- Stylish addition to any room
- Dynamic Power: 100W (5 ohms)
- Powered Subwoofer For Extra Bass & Punch- The 6.5" powered subwoofer features continuously variable 60-250hz crossover and 40-250hz frequency response. The enclosure is built with the perfect air space to maximize sound quality and punch.
- Lfe & Line Inputs For Compatibility With Most Receivers& Bookshelf Speakers– Hook a subwoofer cable (not supplied) between subwoofer out port on the receiver/ bookshelf speakers and LFE input RCA port on the sub.
- Connect To Laptop And Soundbar- Hook the Stereo RCA to 3.5mm audio cable in the box between line inputs on the subwoofer and headphone jack on your laptop, then connect to sound bar from aux out on sub to aux in on soundbar with 3.5mm audio cable (not supplied).
- 6.5 Inch Side Firing Woofer-Long throw woofer with high rigidity PVA Treated cone, side slotted port, Bass Reflex cabinet design with vibration absorbing feet, high quality MDF with added internal bracing and black ash finish.
- 100% Satisfaction Service- Bestisan offers lifetime technical support. Any questions or suggestions, pls freely email us for help. We absolutely give you a satisfied solution.
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier's stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA "Y" cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 11.75" (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4" sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
If you’re looking for powered subwoofers under 500 that won’t let you down, we have the solution for you. Regularly, we update our selection of products so that it reflects what matters most and is tailored to meet your individual needs.
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
For a supplier of high-quality powered subwoofers under 500 for your product, we have the perfect solution for you. Each product on our list is regularly updated so that it features only what’s important and is tailored to meet individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback you would like!