in this present post, we have comprehensively listed the massdrop headphones (the cost of which does not exceed $500). We regularly update this list with models produced by the market leaders. All items in our database are selected by our editors and updated on a regular basis.
The list of the top 15 massdrop headphones is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab your perfect match. Without spending much time, let’s start with reviews right now!
If you want a massdrop headphones that has all the basic features, this top list should be your best bet. It comes with an average rating of 4 stars after more than 1200+ customer reviews and it’s one our most popular items in recent times!
If you’re looking for the massdrop headphones available, look no further than this list! We’ve compiled 15 of our favorite options to help make your decision easier. If there’s something specific that is on your mind or just need some advice then keep reading below:
Top 15 List of massdrop headphones is given below
Finding the massdrop headphones is very important for them to get fit. To help you find the right one, we analyzed the best-selling products on Amazon and other online retailers. We took into consideration several factors, which include ease of use, durability, weight capacity, and how much space is available in your home.
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the massdrop headphones. We chose a product with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, so we could provide your shopping experience with some variety! Our team filtered more than 100+ items to get this list done just right for ya.
- Specially designed acoustic silk ensures precision damping over the entire frequency range and helps to reduce THD to an incredible 0.05 percent
- Improved frequency response is 10 39,500 Hertz ( 10 dB)
- Hand selected matched driver elements; Highly optimized magnet systems for minimum harmonic and inter modulation distortion
- High power neodymium magnets deliver maximum efficiency; 3.5 millimetre jack plug. Frequency response (Headphones):10 41000 Hz
- Lightweight aluminum voice coils for very fast transient response
- A SENNHEISER STANDOUT REVAMPED Based on Sennheiser’s top-tier gaming headsets our Sennheiser PC37X features the same exceptional audio and microphone quality with some key tweaks to make these headphones even better
- ANGLED DRIVERS Made with drivers that are positioned at an angle which is typically seen in much more expensive headsets the PC37X maximizes natural sound reproduction resulting in more clarity in your games and tunes
- LOCATIONAL ACCURACY A COMPETITIVE EDGE The PC37X helps you hear enemies and sense your surrounds more clearly Thanks to the angled drivers and open-back design it offers better stereo imaging and locational accuracy
- AUDIOPHILE DRIVERS The drivers come from the same family as the Sennheiser HD598 and HD600 headphonestwo audiophile favorites in the Sennheiser collection
- The next evolution in gaming headsets: An upgraded version of the crowd-favorite PC37X, our latest collaboration with Sennheiser is more comfortable, more detailed, and more stunning than the original. Featuring new drivers—the PC38X delivers higher fidelity and better frequency response
- Locational accuracy: a competitive edge: To put it simply, the PC38X helps you hear enemies and sense your surroundings more clearly. Thanks to the angled drivers and open-back design, it offers better stereo imaging and locational accuracy
- Venerable drivers: The drivers come from the same family as the Sennheiser GSP 500 and 600—two of the highest-quality gaming headsets on the market. They offer better low-end extension than the original PC37X, so your games and music feel more lifelike than ever before
- Clear ambiance-free communication The noise-cancelling microphone is designed for high-volume low-distance recording and is optimized to handle unpleasant pops and hisses—great for gaming Skype calls and video chatting
- A MODERN UPDATE ON A KOSS CLASSIC – Koss rocked the music world in 1984 with the Porta Pro headphones Now over three decades later we’ve brought this classic back with modern updates
- LIGHTWEIGHT & LOCKABLE – Part of what made the original Koss Porta so popular was its portable locking design We kept that design in the Porta Pro X to help you listen wherever you go
- EXTRA DURABILITY – Designing our modern update for even more durability we gave the Porta Pro X a thicker cable with strain relief on the connector and a more robust “Y” split than its predecessor
- SMARTPHONE READY MICROPHONE EQUIPPED – Bringing the Porta Pro X into the 21st century we made it smartphone-compatible (no amp required) and equipped it with a noise cancelling mic We also added single-button control and midnight blue colorway
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- COMFORT YOU CAN COUNT ON Built for comfort throughout long listening sessions The self-adjusting leather headband and memory-foam ear pads can be worn for hours at a time without fatigue
- IMPROVED SOUNDSTAGE & RESPONSE Tweaked to deliver an extended frequency response and a wide locationally specific soundstage these headphones put you closer to your music than ever before
- INSPIRED BY A LEGEND Based on the AKG K702 65th-anniversary-edition headphone this rendition features the same dynamic driver technology and superior build quality—plus a few updates in sound and comfort
- SLEEK COLORWAY The black-on-black colorway brings a sleek style that doesn’t have to scream to stand out—not to mention it’s individually tested and numbered with a rated 62-ohm impedance and 2-year AKG
- MEASUREMENTS Detachable cable 9 8 ft (3 M) straight cable with ⅛ in (3 5 mm) jack plus included ¼ in (6 3 mm) adapter
- Built by legendary amp Engineer Alex Cavalli — from audio Legend Alexa Cavalli, the CTH hybrid amp combines a solid-state section, a tube-amp section, and an entirely new circuit design for unparalleled Audio performance.
- Ideal for Planar magnetic headphones — engineered to deliver the right amount of current for Planar magnetic headphones and the optimal voltage drive for dynamic headphones, The CTH gives you the most out of any headphone.
- Smooth and natural tube sound — The CTH amp comes equipped with a 6922 vacuum tube, which amplifies signal to create a smooth, natural, and resolving sound with precise detail and just a touch of tube character.
- Sturdy CNC-milled aluminum chassis — made from high-grade CNC-milled aluminum with a bead-blasted finish and silicone pads on its feet, the CTH is built strong and styled to fit any stack.
- Versatile outputs — connect your way with an RCA input and both 4-pin XLR and ¼ in (6. 3 mm) TRS headphone outputs.
- High-end closed-back design for home use and on-the-go
- Exclusive full-range speaker-driver with an 'M'-shape aluminium/magnesium dome (patent pending)
- Incredible tonal balance, which is able to reproduce the subtlest sound details at both very high and very low frequencies
- Excellent performance when connected to a portable audiophile player.
- Very good ambient noise soundproofing - Comfortable and ergonomic
- Reference class open back, dynamic headphone employing new and improved transducers delivering low harmonic distortion
- Transducers are hand selected for precise (1 dB) left / right matching tolerance insure exceptional accuracy and presentation of stereo spatial characteristics
- 150 ohm nominal impedance allows direct connection to home and mobile Hires audio devices. Contact pressure: 6.0 N - 1 N
- Para aramid reinforced, detachable cables employ high conductive OFC copper to insure signal integrity with very low handling noise
- Supplied with two connection cables: One with a 6.35 millimeter stereo plug, the other a 4.4 millimeter Pentaconn balanced stereo plug. Also included is a 6.35 millimeter to 3.5 millimeter adaptor. Connectivity Technology: Wired 6.35 millimeter / 4.4 millimeter Pentaconn
- Natural and accurate reference sound that reveals the truth in your music
- Lifelike depth and realism from open-back earcups that allow sound waves to expand naturally
- Wide soundstage from ergonomic acoustic refinement (e.a.r.) that tilts the drivers to the natural angle of your ears
- Extended low-end reach with gratifying presence for clear bass performance
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- German-engineered Sennheiser transducers ensure exceptional audio clarity with superb dynamics and extended bass response.
- Closed-back acoustic design, ergonomic ear cushions and advanced hinge system provide excellent passive noise attenuation.
- Advanced noise-cancelling broadcast quality microphone for crystal-clear in game communication.
- New headband design features adjustable contact pressure providing a customized fit for every user.
If you’re looking for massdrop headphones that won’t let you down, we have the solution for you. Regularly, we update our selection of products so that it reflects what matters most and is tailored to meet your individual needs.
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
For a supplier of high-quality massdrop headphones for your product, we have the perfect solution for you. Each product on our list is regularly updated so that it features only what’s important and is tailored to meet individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback you would like!