in this present post, we have comprehensively listed the kegco kegerators (the cost of which does not exceed $500). We regularly update this list with models produced by the market leaders. All items in our database are selected by our editors and updated on a regular basis.
The list of the top 15 kegco kegerators is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab your perfect match. Without spending much time, let’s start with reviews right now!
If you want a kegco kegerators that has all the basic features, this top list should be your best bet. It comes with an average rating of 4 stars after more than 1200+ customer reviews and it’s one our most popular items in recent times!
If you’re looking for the kegco kegerators available, look no further than this list! We’ve compiled 15 of our favorite options to help make your decision easier. If there’s something specific that is on your mind or just need some advice then keep reading below:
Top 15 List of kegco kegerators is given below
Finding the kegco kegerators is very important for them to get fit. To help you find the right one, we analyzed the best-selling products on Amazon and other online retailers. We took into consideration several factors, which include ease of use, durability, weight capacity, and how much space is available in your home.
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the kegco kegerators. We chose a product with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, so we could provide your shopping experience with some variety! Our team filtered more than 100+ items to get this list done just right for ya.
- Dispense kit includes empty 5 lb. aluminum co2 tank, a dual gauge regulator, and ball lock keg coulplers
- Spacious interior can be used to store three home brew kegs or could be used as a fermentation chamber or an all-refrigerator
- Deep chill functionality allows to quickly drop the internal temperature of your keg
- Digital temperature display with easy to use push button controls
- One of the coldest temperature ranges of any kegerator on the market
- Features a reversible door | removable guardrail | Includes Keg dispenser / Gas and Beer lines / Co2 tank (ships empty) / & regulator
- Product dimensions – 25” D x 24” W x 33.25” H | Electrical – 115V / 60 Hz / 1.7 running amps | Fits barrels – One full size (1/2) / One Pony size (1/4) / One slim (1/4) / Two 1/6 or Three 5 gallon ball / pin lock Keg
- Recommended clearance around the unit – 3” on all sides | Do not expose outdoor | Temperature range – 32ᵒ to 75ᵒ
- Store up to three Cornelius ball lock kegs in the HBK309S-2's spacious interior, or use it to hold a 6 gallon bucket or carboy of fermenting homebrew. This keg refrigerator can even be used to store food and other beverages!
- With a digital LED display and intuitive controls, it is easy to set and verify the internal temperature of this home brew keg refrigerator | Simply press the up or down button, and the temperature is adjusted by one degree in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Kegco two product dual gauge regulator has two shut off valves to pressurize two kegs simultaneously
- Metal lever handle Kegco KT85D-L "D" system keg couplers easily tap all North American D System store bought kegs
- 3" diameter air-cooled draft beer tower ensures beer stays cold during the dispense process
- High-quality metal beer faucet wrench loosens or tightens shank collars without scratching faucets
- Every Kegco conversion kit comes complete with an easy-to-follow detailed instruction guide for easy assembly
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: This beer dispenser comes with everything you need to dispense delicious draft beer straight from the keg - you just provide the keg! Dispense kit include a brand new aluminum 5 lb. CO2 tank, a single gauge CO2 regulator, air line assembly with snap clamps, a D system lever handle keg coupler that can tap all domestic kegs, and a 3" diameter chrome plated metal draft tower. The CO2 tank ships empty, and will need to be filled locally.
- LARGE INTERIOR: This kegerator has a large enough interior to easily accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs along with one 5 gallon home-brew keg, or up to three 5 gallon home-brew kegs. It can also be easily converted into a regular all-refrigerator using the two included adjustable wire shelves, providing additional refrigerated storage for food and beverages when you aren't dispensing beer from a keg.
- SLEEK AND STYLISH DESIGN: This kegerator's sleek matte black finish compliments any decor, and will not show fingerprints like a shiny finish might. Easy rolling casters are included to allow you to move this kegerator from room to room, and the casters lock to prevent the unit from rolling once you have it in place. The removable recessed drip tray with plastic grill can be cleaned in your dishwasher, and a chrome safety rail helps prevent glasses from sliding off.
- POWERFUL AND ENERGY EFFICIENT COOLING TECHNOLOGY: This beer keg cooler has been specially designed for ultra-quiet performance, and features a 25% more energy efficient design that delivers powerful cooling while saving you money each month on your energy bill. Thermostatic temperature control keeps the internal temperature in the range of 35-42 degrees Fahrenheit, and is easily adjusted using a manual dial that can be conveniently accessed at the back of the unit.
- LONG-LASTING DURABILITY: To ensure long-lasting durability, a stainless steel interior floor mat evenly distributes the weight of your kegs to help prevent damage over time, and allows the kegs to glide smoothly in and out when loading and unloading. This CSA listed unit features a dispense kit made up of high-quality UL recognized components for reliable performance, so you can dispense keg after keg of delicious draft beer. The unit measures 33.25" H x 24" W x 25" D.
- No need to remove your faucet, connects directly to your beer line!
- 1/2 gallon High pressure Cleaning bottle
- 32 oz. Alkaline beer line cleaning solution
- Pressurizes from the bottom up so you can clean the faucet also
- Home Brew kits and accessories
- Digital temperature display with push button controls makes it easy to set and verify internal temperature
- Comes complete with a 2-tap keg beer dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact
- Interior is spacious enough to hold one 1/2 barrel or 1/4 barrel, two 1/6-barrels, or three home brew kegs
- Deep chill function allows you to quickly cool down a warm keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours
- Comes with 2 adjustable shelves that allow you to convert it into an all refrigerator for extra storage
- Stainless Steel Dual Faucet Draft Beer Tower
- 3" Diameter Column
- Manufactured in China
- Chrome-Plated Brass Faucets
- Two 5' Lengths of 3/16" Clear Beer Tubing with Nozzle and Hex Nut Assemblies
- Included Kegco commercial grade double gauge regulator features a T-style adjustment valve to easily set output pressure
- Included Kegco D system keg couplers easily tap all North American D System store bought kegs
- Detachable stainless steel wall mount drip tray collects spills and can be easily cleaned
- Includes heavy duty faucet wrench features vinyl coated handle for a secure grip
- Includes lightweight 5 lb. CO2 Tank made of high strength aluminum alloy
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: This keg beer dispenser provides you with all of the equipment you'll need to pour a cold, refreshing glass of beer straight from the keg, including a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank, a single gauge CO2 regulator, 5 feet of 5/16 inch I.D. blue air line assembly with 2 snap clamps, D system keg couplers, and a 3" diameter chrome plated metal two faucet draft tower. The CO2 tank ships empty and will need to be filled locally.
- LARGE INTERIOR: The interior of this keg beer refrigerator is spacious enough to easily hold any full-size keg, including Coors kegs, Miller kegs, and rubber kegs. It can also hold up to two 5 gallon D system kegs or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home-brew kegs, allowing you to dispense more than one type of beer at a time. When you're not using it as a beer dispenser, it can easily be converted into an all-refrigerator using the two included adjustable storage shelves.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN FEATURES: This Kegco kegerator's convenient design boasts great features like attractive styling, a removable and easy-to-clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail that helps prevent your mugs and glasses from sliding off of the countertop, and easy rolling casters that allow you to easily move the unit from one location to another. The casters lock once the unit is in position, so it won't roll away again until you want it to.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: A digital temperature display with push button controls makes it easier than ever to set and verify the internal temperature of your keg refrigerator. Fan-forced cooling gives this unit one of the coldest temperature ranges of any beer cooler on the market today, allowing it to be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice cold beer. A Deep Chill function gives you to ability to quickly cool down a warm beer keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously.
- DESIGNED AND BUILT TO LAST: This Kegco kegerator has been designed and constructed using only high-quality components, ensuring superior long-lasting performance.The unit measures 33.25 H x 23.6 W x 23.9 D inches. All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components. A stainless steel interior floor mat evenly distributes the weight of your kegs to help prevent damage over time, and also allows your kegs to glide smoothly in and out when loading and unloading.
- PRO SERIES DUAL GAUGE REGULATOR: Easily measure PSI and Co2 volume and adjust Co2 output pressure using this Kegco 542 Pro Series Double Gauge Regulator packed with premium features. The top gauge indicates output pressure, while the side gauge tells you what's left in the Co2 tank, so you don't run out of gas during a party. The Standard plated brass body has a large pressure adjustment knob for easy use and includes a manual pressure release valve.
- LEVER HANDLE KEG COUPLER: This NSF-approved Kegco KT85D-L D System Keg Coupler features a sturdy nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel probe, and is designed for use with all domestic brand American D system Sankey kegs. The lever-handle design is easy to use - simply pull out and then down on the handle to couple the keg. A 55-psi pressure relief valve makes this coupler even more convenient to use, allowing over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters your keg.
- SINGLE FAUCET DRAFT BEER TOWER: Featuring a beautiful Standard-plated metal finish and a matching Standard-plated faucet with metal lever, this 3" diameter air-cooled Kegco D4743T draft beer tower is the same stylish tower used on most commercial grade kegerators. This tower conveniently includes 5 feet of clear beer tubing ending in a nozzle and hex nut assembly for quick connection to all standard keg couplers, as well as a gasket and for screws for easy mounting.
- STANDARD METAL BEER FAUCET WRENCH: This beer faucet spanner wrench is an essential tool that allows you to quickly and confidently loosen or tighten shank collars without scratching your faucets. This wrench has been built to last with a rugged all-metal construction and a convenient 5-1/4" length.
- INCLUDES DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS: This kegerator conversion kit comes with easy-to-follow directions and all of the high-quality draft dispense components you'll need to quickly and easily convert your refrigerator into a high-performance draft beer dispenser
- kegco standard homebrew kegerator conversion kit includes everything you need to convert a refrigerator or freezer into a homebrew kegerator
- kegco dual gauge regulator displays both psi and co2 volume and features a large, easy-to-use adjustable knob
- the complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of ball lock cornelius pepsi kegs
- kegco's nsf-approved beer faucet features a forged brass body and highly polished chrome finish, and includes a sleek black faucet knob
- includes an empty 5 lb. aluminum co2 tank made from high strength aluminum alloy, which is lighter than steel and will not rust
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: This kegerator comes complete with all of the draft beer equipment you'll need to pour fresh draft beer straight from a keg, including a lightweight 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank, a double gauge CO2 regulator, a sankey keg coupler that is designed to fit most of your favorite domestic beer kegs, and a single faucet draft beer tower that will impress any beer aficionado. The CO2 cylinder ships empty and will need to be filled locally.
- LARGE INTERIOR: This keg cooler will hold one full size, straight pony, or quarter slim keg and up to two sixth slim, strap handle, or rubber home brew kegs (it will not fit Bevel or Rubber kegs that are wider in the middle than at the top or bottom). It comes complete with two removable wire shelves that allow you to easily convert it into an all-refrigerator or beverage center whenever you need extra refrigerated storage for food and beverages.
- SLEEK AND STYLISH DESIGN: This beer cooler houses your kegs in an all black cabinet with an elegant stainless steel door. 2-1/2" casters allow you to move it to any room in your home from the kitchen to the home bar to the patio, so you can serve your favorite draft beer with style and ease from any place in your home. Additional features include a removable drip tray to collect spills, a textured serving countertop, and an attractive metal safety rail to keep glasses from sliding off.
- POWERFUL AND ENERGY EFFICIENT COOLING TECHNOLOGY: This UL listed draft beer dispenser has been specially designed for in home use and is both quiet and 25% more energy efficient, making it one of the best kegerators on the market for in-home keg storage. A manual temperature dial conveniently located inside of the cabinet allows you to adjust the internal temperature between 34-45 degrees Fahrenheit, giving you the power to serve your beer at it's ideal temperature.
- LONG-LASTING DURABILITY: Kegco kegerators are designed and constructed using high-quality materials for superior long-lasting performance, so you'll be enjoying cold draft beer from your new kegerator for a long time to come. This beer cooler features a steel interior floor mat that evenly distributes the weight of your kegs to help prevent damage over time, and allows your kegs to glide smoothly in and out when loading and unloading. Unit measures 33' H x 20" W x 25.5" D.
- Chrome Beer Faucet with Brass Lever
- Chrome Elbow Shank Assembly
- 5 Feet of 3/16" I.D. (7/16" O.D.) Clear Beer Line with hex nut assembly
- 3/16" Stainless Worm Drive Clamp
- Neoprene Coupler Washer
- Commercial grade Kegco double gauge regulator is durably built to ensure the perfect pour
- Kegco KT85D-L D system keg couplers easily tap all North American D system Sankey kegs
- Two high-quality Kegco chrome plated brass faucets upgrade the look of your kegerator and ensure perfect flow
- Durable metal beer faucet wrench allows you to loosen or tighten shank collars without damaging your faucets
- Included in the kit is a lightweight 5 lb. CO2 Tank made from high strength aluminum alloy
- Kegco keg coupler features a commercial-grade construction that stands up to heavy use in demanding commercial environments like pubs, bars, and restaurants
- Specially designed with a lever handle that makes it more sturdy and reliable than standard wing handle style keg couplers
- NSF approved keg coupler features a durable nickel-plated forged brass body with a sanitary stainless steel probe
- This keg tap is compatible with all American "D" system sankey kegs and will be able to tap domestic brand beer kegs
- Keg coupler design includes a 55-psi pressure relief valve that allows over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters the keg
If you’re looking for kegco kegerators that won’t let you down, we have the solution for you. Regularly, we update our selection of products so that it reflects what matters most and is tailored to meet your individual needs.
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
For a supplier of high-quality kegco kegerators for your product, we have the perfect solution for you. Each product on our list is regularly updated so that it features only what’s important and is tailored to meet individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback you would like!