in this present post, we have comprehensively listed the car subwoofers under 300 (the cost of which does not exceed $500). We regularly update this list with models produced by the market leaders. All items in our database are selected by our editors and updated on a regular basis.
The list of the top 15 car subwoofers under 300 is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab your perfect match. Without spending much time, let’s start with reviews right now!
If you want a car subwoofers under 300 that has all the basic features, this top list should be your best bet. It comes with an average rating of 4 stars after more than 1200+ customer reviews and it’s one our most popular items in recent times!
If you’re looking for the car subwoofers under 300 available, look no further than this list! We’ve compiled 15 of our favorite options to help make your decision easier. If there’s something specific that is on your mind or just need some advice then keep reading below:
Top 15 List of car subwoofers under 300 is given below
Finding the car subwoofers under 300 is very important for them to get fit. To help you find the right one, we analyzed the best-selling products on Amazon and other online retailers. We took into consideration several factors, which include ease of use, durability, weight capacity, and how much space is available in your home.
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the car subwoofers under 300. We chose a product with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, so we could provide your shopping experience with some variety! Our team filtered more than 100+ items to get this list done just right for ya.
- Peak Power: 1, 600 Watts RMS Power: 800 watts
- 2.6" (65.5mm) dual 4-ohm high temperature 4-layer copper Voice Coil
- Powerful high flux ferrite motor with advanced air Flow Cooling Design Fs: 34 Hz
- Engineered for incredibly deep, dynamic, and powerful bass Sensitivity: 86.5 dB
- High Roll Foam Surround stitched to competition Grade pressed paper cone
- Rockville RV12.2B 1200W dual 12" Car Subwoofer Enclosure amplifier+amp kit
- Rockville RV12.2B Dual 12” bass enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. 1200 watts peak power/ 400 watts RMS cea-2031 rating. Dual 12” bass enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. Quasi transmission Line cabinet design.
- Angled at 15% for near perfect in vehicle bass alignment. Exterior: high quality aviation grade tweed Carpet. Oversize Rockville Shield embroidery. Mono, Gold-plated push style, speaker terminal. Dual, high-power, high-efficiency 12" Subwoofers.
- 1200 watts peak power. Power output: 200 watts RMS cea-2006 power @ 4-Ohm and 97DBA (Reference: 1Watt into 4 ohms). Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20Khz (-3Db). RMS power: 400 watts @ 2 ohms. 4 ohm mono-block class A/B.
- 17" High grade twisted pair 100% Copper RCA cables. 17' 8 gauge translucent Blue Super flex Power cable. 3' 8 gauge clear super flex ground wire. 17' 18 gauge Blue remote cable. 17' 16 gauge speaker wire. Gold Plated anl heat resistant fuse holder
- 10-Inch Dual 4-ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1,200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 watts
- 2.5" 4-Layer High Temperature Copper voice Coil
- High Roll Foam Surround and Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- Frequency Response Range: 28 Hz - 300 Hz | Sensitivity: 82.5 dB
- The JBL Stage slim enclosure are designed to fit in just about any vehicle with simple installation. It is slim, sleek, stylish, and don’t sacrifice on sound.
- HARMAN standard reliability testing: Speakers are carefully tuned to assure high SPL and low distortion. This means that the usual specifications as well as speaker characteristics are considered when tuning for the JBL sound.
- JBL speakers have to undergo a rigid testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. JBL freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time.
- 500 watts of sheer impact: The Stage 1200D ported enclosure comes loaded with two of JBL's Stage 122AM 12" subwoofers, which handle up to 500 watts RMS together. The enclosure's 2-ohm impedance gets the most possible power out of your mono amp. The slot-ported enclosure is made from rugged 5/8" MDF covered with black carpet to withstand the bumps and bruises of life in a car. JBL tunes the enclosure for maximum performance, so you can count on impressive low-end punch.
- JBL 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Power - 1500 Watts Max x 1 @2-Ohms, 700 Watts Max x 1 @4-Ohms
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Mosfet Power Supply - A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage & current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Variable Low-Pass Crossover - Subwoofers reproduce sound based on a number of different low-range frequencies. You can set exact sound specifications for the bass frequency reproduction
- Low & High Level Inputs - A low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages. A high level (+/- wire) input is measured in wattages. Both essentially carry signal from your receiver to your amplifier to your speakers
- Loaded Sub Enclosure Features: Final Impedance: 2 Ohm, Peak Power Handling: 2800 Watts, CEA-2031 Compliant RMS Power Handling: 700 Watts, ¾” MDF enclosure, Bonded stapled and braced, Computer designed vents, Angled at 15 % for perfect bass alignment
- 2" 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with OFC (100% Copper) Wire, The wire we use to wind the voice coil is imported from Japan which is way better quality than the standard China wire, 50 Oz High Quality Magnet
- Amplifier Features: Rockville dB12 2000 Watt/500w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp, CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion)
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.), - 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel, - 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel
- Amp kit features: 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable, 17’ – 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables, 17’ – 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable, 17’ – 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire, 3’ – 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Generator low frequency test tones
- Great for showing off subwoofers
- 98hz down to and earth shaking 10hz
- English (Publication Language)
- 3/4" medium-density fiberboard construction covered with carpet
- 4-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 300 watts RMS
- Power - 800 Watts Max x 2 @2-Ohms 400 Watts Max x 2 @4-Ohms 1600 Watts Max x 1 Bridged @4 Ohms
- Full Range - With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers but also your subwoofers
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Mosfet Power Supply - A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current It controls the output voltage and current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Variable Gain Control - The gain control is not for adjusting volume It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- Sdr series dual 10-inch Dual 4-ohm loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
- Peak Power: 2, 400 Watts, RMS power: 1, 200 Watts
- Pre-wired Internally for a 1 Ohm Final Impedance Load at the terminals for an easy installation
- Premium Vented Enclosure Made of 5/8" Mdf and finished in black Carpeting
- Double front baffle (1.25") with countersunk subwoofer design for Flush and attractive appearance
If you’re looking for car subwoofers under 300 that won’t let you down, we have the solution for you. Regularly, we update our selection of products so that it reflects what matters most and is tailored to meet your individual needs.
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
For a supplier of high-quality car subwoofers under 300 for your product, we have the perfect solution for you. Each product on our list is regularly updated so that it features only what’s important and is tailored to meet individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback you would like!