in this present post, we have comprehensively listed the car subwoofers under 150 (the cost of which does not exceed $500). We regularly update this list with models produced by the market leaders. All items in our database are selected by our editors and updated on a regular basis.
The list of the top 15 car subwoofers under 150 is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab your perfect match. Without spending much time, let’s start with reviews right now!
If you want a car subwoofers under 150 that has all the basic features, this top list should be your best bet. It comes with an average rating of 4 stars after more than 1200+ customer reviews and it’s one our most popular items in recent times!
If you’re looking for the car subwoofers under 150 available, look no further than this list! We’ve compiled 15 of our favorite options to help make your decision easier. If there’s something specific that is on your mind or just need some advice then keep reading below:
Top 15 List of car subwoofers under 150 is given below
Finding the car subwoofers under 150 is very important for them to get fit. To help you find the right one, we analyzed the best-selling products on Amazon and other online retailers. We took into consideration several factors, which include ease of use, durability, weight capacity, and how much space is available in your home.
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the car subwoofers under 150. We chose a product with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, so we could provide your shopping experience with some variety! Our team filtered more than 100+ items to get this list done just right for ya.
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Aviation Grade Carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo; Impedance: 2Ω
- Combines the sleek looks and power of a Terminator mono block amplifier with either a sealed enclosure
- Houses two 12-Inch Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub.
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times. Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts.
- RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit. Overload Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz. THD: < 0.4%. Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Fuse Rating: Single 15A.
- Specifications: Peak Power 400 Watts. RMS Power: 100 Watts. Impedance: 4 Ohm. Dimensions (L x W X H): 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.8" Inches. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m. Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV. Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V
- Cone - Made from Polypropylene, The CXX8 8 Inch Car Subwoofer Provides a Resilient and Durable Material That Can Offer Great Sound with The Advantage of a Long-Lasting Subwoofer
- Surround - Rubber has the ability to endure much punishment without any sign of damage. It complements the whole structure of the speaker by allowing constant abuse where it is most needed, without the wear and tear
- Stamped Basket - A stamped basket can absorb and transfer much of the energy produced by the speaker. It has good corrosion resistance, good mechanical property, high thermal and electrical conductivity and retains strength at high temperatures.
- Voice Coil - Our voice coils are able to withstand high temperatures yet maintain its strength and fatigue properties. Making our voice coils with this material gives our speakers the advantage of longer pay times with lower weights
- Specs - Resonant Frequency: 49 Hz, Sensitivity SPL (1W/1m): 83 Db, Dimensions: 8. 25” x 8. 25” x 4. 3”
- Power - 500 Watts Max x 2 @2-Ohms, 250 Watts Max x 2 @4-Ohms, 1000 Watts Max x 1 Bridged @4 Ohms
- Full Range - With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers, but also your subwoofers
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Mosfet Power Supply - A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage and current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Variable Gain Control - The gain control is not for adjusting volume. It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- 30W 8-Inch Amplified Subwoofer
- Made with the highest technical quality to ensure maximum reliability and durability
- MAX power handling 300 watts (300 Watts Peak) and an RMS power handling of 120 watts (300 Watts Peak)
- Features variable bass boost, adjustable input sensitivity, and a low-pass filter
- 6.5-inch Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 400 Watts | RMS Power: 200 Watts
- 2" Copper Voice Coil, Sensitivity (Spl): 82.8 dB
- Great Low End Frequency Response | Fs: 64 Hz
- Small & Compact Subwoofer, Hard Hitting Bass
- Subwoofer test tones
- 68hz all the way down to 20hz
- visual frequency chart
- English (Publication Language)
- 1300 W Max Power (350 W Nominal) Pre-loaded 12" Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) Composite Cone Construction Subwoofer
- Built-in 300 W Max (150 W RMS) Class D amplifier
- Ported enclosure design for powerful, deep and accurate bass response
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB, 20Hz to 130Hz)
If you’re looking for car subwoofers under 150 that won’t let you down, we have the solution for you. Regularly, we update our selection of products so that it reflects what matters most and is tailored to meet your individual needs.
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
For a supplier of high-quality car subwoofers under 150 for your product, we have the perfect solution for you. Each product on our list is regularly updated so that it features only what’s important and is tailored to meet individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback you would like!