in this present post, we have comprehensively listed the car amplifiers for subwoofer (the cost of which does not exceed $500). We regularly update this list with models produced by the market leaders. All items in our database are selected by our editors and updated on a regular basis.
The list of the top 15 car amplifiers for subwoofer is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab your perfect match. Without spending much time, let’s start with reviews right now!
If you want a car amplifiers for subwoofer that has all the basic features, this top list should be your best bet. It comes with an average rating of 4 stars after more than 1200+ customer reviews and it’s one our most popular items in recent times!
If you’re looking for the car amplifiers for subwoofer available, look no further than this list! We’ve compiled 15 of our favorite options to help make your decision easier. If there’s something specific that is on your mind or just need some advice then keep reading below:
Top 15 List of car amplifiers for subwoofer is given below
Finding the car amplifiers for subwoofer is very important for them to get fit. To help you find the right one, we analyzed the best-selling products on Amazon and other online retailers. We took into consideration several factors, which include ease of use, durability, weight capacity, and how much space is available in your home.
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the car amplifiers for subwoofer. We chose a product with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, so we could provide your shopping experience with some variety! Our team filtered more than 100+ items to get this list done just right for ya.
- Generator low frequency test tones
- Great for showing off subwoofers
- 98hz down to and earth shaking 10hz
- English (Publication Language)
- Built-in Amplifier - A built-in 600 Max watt amplifier powers the 10” subwoofer
- Passive Radiator – A driver unit that has its motor structure (magnet) removed, becomes a passive diaphragm. As a result, there is no Chuffing that you would generally get with a ported box, thus enriching the BASS & making the system more linear
- Variable Low-Pass Filter - A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High Level Input - Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the CUBE10 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Phase Control - Phase control lets you adjust the speaker phase with the amplifier if your speakers or subwoofer are hooked up “out of phase”
- Rockville RV8.2A Single 8" Bass Enclosure System With matching Mono Block Amplifier
- 800 Watts Peak Power / 250 Watts RMS CEA-2031 Rating
- Dual 8" Bass Enclosure System with matching Mono Block Amplifier
- Quasi Transmission Line Cabinet Design. Fully adjustable low pass crossover: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Bonded, Stapled and Braced 3/5" MDF Cabinet
- Power - 800 Watts Max x 2 @2-Ohms 400 Watts Max x 2 @4-Ohms 1600 Watts Max x 1 Bridged @4 Ohms
- Full Range - With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers but also your subwoofers
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Mosfet Power Supply - A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current It controls the output voltage and current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Variable Gain Control - The gain control is not for adjusting volume It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- (1) Alpine S-A60M 600 Watt RMS Mono Car Audio Amplifier Subwoofer Amp Class-D. (1) Alpine RUX-KNOB.2 Remote Control Bass Knob For Select Alpine Amplifiers Amps. Specifications:
- Alpines Class D Amplifier Circuit. CTA-2006-B Power Rating: 330W RMS x 1 (4ohm, 14.4V 1% THD+N); 600W RMS x 1 (2ohm, 14.4V 1% THD+N)
- S/N ratio: >85dB (ref: 1W into 4 ohm), >105dB (ref: rated power into 4 ohm). THD+N 0.03% (ref 1W info 4 ohm). Frequency Response: 10Hz-400Hz (+/-3 dB). Damping Factor: > 1000
- Remote bass knob compatible (requires RUX-KNOB.2, sold separately)
- Loaded Sub Enclosure Features:, Rockville Single 8" K5 800w Car Subwoofer Pre-loaded In Vented Sub Enclosure, Peak Power Handling: 800 Watts, Program Power Handling: 400 Watts, CEA Rated RMS Power Handling: 200 Watts
- Vent dimensions (inches): 1.25" x 4.75" x 7", Tuning frequency of enclosure: 37 Hz, 1.5" 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with OFC (100% Copper) Wire
- Fiber Reinforced Ultra Stiff Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone – This cone is very efficient which makes the speaker sound louder even without requiring a lot of power to push it, Thick Foam Surround Provides Incredible Sound Quality With Minimal Distortion
- Features of Amplifier: Rockville dB10 800 Watt/400 Watt RMS Mono Class-D 4-Ohm Amplifier, CEA Compliant Power Rating @ 4 Ohm: 200 Watts x 1 Channel, RMS Power Rating @ 4 Ohm: 400 Watts x 1 Channel
- Features of wire kit: Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit, (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable, 17 8 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables, 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- Wiring Kit - 30 Ft Speaker Wire, 20 ft. 8 GA Red Power Cable, 16 ft. 18 GA Blue Turn-On Wire, 3 ft. 8 GA Black Ground Cable, Competition Quality Fuse Holder with AGU Fuse
- Wiring Kit Continued - 10 5/16" and 1/4" Ring Terminals, 6 ft. Split Loom Tubing, 3 Rubber Grommets, 20 4" Wire Ties, 20 ft. High Performance blue RCA (TRCA) Interconnect
- Amplifier Power - 1100 Watts Max x 1 @2-Ohms, 550 Watts Max x 1 @4-Ohms
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Mosfet Power Supply - A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage and current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- 550 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 275 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 1100 W MAX Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels
- Full-Range, Class A / B Topology, MOSFET Power Supply
- Low and High Level Inputs, Variable Filter, Variable Bass Boost
- Strong power dynamic voice restores high degree of sound.
- Slim design,both internal and external, simple and extraordinary, versatile in one body.
- Aluminium alloy casting drawing process.
- New and reliable quality 4 channel 1500 watt car amplifier gives you a wonderful in-car entertainment.
- 4 speaker connections can meet the needs of most users.
- BUILT-IN AMPLIFIER: A built-in 1200 Max watt amplifier powers the subwoofer
- PULSE WIDTH MODULATED: This design controls the output voltage and current precisely by not only removing the output current sensing loss, but also eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry. It increases efficiency, is lighter, smaller reliable
- VARIABLE LOW-PASS FILTER: A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the BAB10 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- LOW LEVEL INPUTS: Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the BAB10 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
If you’re looking for car amplifiers for subwoofer that won’t let you down, we have the solution for you. Regularly, we update our selection of products so that it reflects what matters most and is tailored to meet your individual needs.
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
For a supplier of high-quality car amplifiers for subwoofer for your product, we have the perfect solution for you. Each product on our list is regularly updated so that it features only what’s important and is tailored to meet individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback you would like!