in this present post, we have comprehensively listed the audiophile headphones (the cost of which does not exceed $500). We regularly update this list with models produced by the market leaders. All items in our database are selected by our editors and updated on a regular basis.
The list of the top 15 audiophile headphones is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab your perfect match. Without spending much time, let’s start with reviews right now!
If you want a audiophile headphones that has all the basic features, this top list should be your best bet. It comes with an average rating of 4 stars after more than 1200+ customer reviews and it’s one our most popular items in recent times!
If you’re looking for the audiophile headphones available, look no further than this list! We’ve compiled 15 of our favorite options to help make your decision easier. If there’s something specific that is on your mind or just need some advice then keep reading below:
Top 15 List of audiophile headphones is given below
Finding the audiophile headphones is very important for them to get fit. To help you find the right one, we analyzed the best-selling products on Amazon and other online retailers. We took into consideration several factors, which include ease of use, durability, weight capacity, and how much space is available in your home.
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the audiophile headphones. We chose a product with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, so we could provide your shopping experience with some variety! Our team filtered more than 100+ items to get this list done just right for ya.
- The Meze 99 Classics are featured in Head-Fi’s Top 10 Best closed-back headphones of all time and are a regular fixture on Inner Fidelity’s Wall of Fame. POWER EFFICIENT WITH ANY DEVICE due to low impedance (32 Ohm). No need for amplification.
- REAL WOOD EARCUPS provides natural sound isolation that’s suitable for studio recording, video editing, and podcast monitoring. They easily plug in with your computer, smartphone. Using it with a DAC, AMP, or a DAP will improve the music listening experience.
- SELF-ADJUSTING PU Leather HEADBAND that spreads the weight out and fits all head sizes, making the Meze 99 Classics a comfortable premium high-end headphone. It features a Lightweight hi-res headset weighing only 9.2 ounces, with soft comfortable earpads made for long listening sessions with no ear fatigue. Suitable for all music lovers, guitar, midi keyboard, and instrument players.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Hard carrying pouch for better protection, detachable 1.2m thread Kevlar OFC cable with microphone and remote, detachable 3m thread Kevlar OFC cord, 3.5 mm to 6.3mm gold-plated jack adapter, airplane jack adapter, cable pouch.
- FULLY SERVICEABLE: No glue, just nuts, and bolts. We guarantee that all the 99 Classics are made of replaceable parts. These headphones are built to last.
- Natural and accurate reference sound that reveals the truth in your music
- Lifelike depth and realism from open-back earcups that allow sound waves to expand naturally
- Wide soundstage from ergonomic acoustic refinement (e.a.r.) that tilts the drivers to the natural angle of your ears
- Extended low-end reach with gratifying presence for clear bass performance
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- A planar magnetic favorite goes closed-back: Our last collaboration with Dan Clark Audio—the Aeon Open X—was an instant hit in the world of planar magnetic open-back headphones. Now, we’re unveiling it in a closed-back variation: the Aeon Closed X.
- Warm and punchy audio: A refinement of the Aeon Flow Series, these passive-isolating headphones feature the same warm and punchy audio, excellent power response, and ultra-comfortable fit as their predecessors.
- Improved soundstage: Where they improve on the Flow Series is in the soundstage: we added partially fenestrated earpads and reduced driver dampening to even the tone and minimize reverberation.
- Passive noise isolation: The Aeon Closed X achieve substantial passive noise isolation with closed-back earcups—making the Aeon Closed X a great choice for listening at home or on the go.
- The Dan Clark Audio difference: Dan Clark is a renowned audio engineer who has been working in the high-end audio market for more than 20 years. In founding Dan Clark Audio, his mission was simple: to create high-quality headphones that allow listeners to experience incredible audio and nothing less.
- Reference class open back, dynamic headphone employing new and improved transducers delivering low harmonic distortion
- Transducers are hand selected for precise (1 dB) left / right matching tolerance insure exceptional accuracy and presentation of stereo spatial characteristics
- 150 ohm nominal impedance allows direct connection to home and mobile Hires audio devices. Contact pressure: 6.0 N - 1 N
- Para aramid reinforced, detachable cables employ high conductive OFC copper to insure signal integrity with very low handling noise
- Supplied with two connection cables: One with a 6.35 millimeter stereo plug, the other a 4.4 millimeter Pentaconn balanced stereo plug. Also included is a 6.35 millimeter to 3.5 millimeter adaptor. Connectivity Technology: Wired 6.35 millimeter / 4.4 millimeter Pentaconn
- 53 mm drivers reproduce clear treble and midrange. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils for superior power handling. Impedance: 38 ohms
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW . Full open-air type headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- Lightweight aluminum honeycomb casing with excellent acoustic properties
- Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support provides a comfortable listening experience; total ear-fit design minimizes pressure. Maximum Input Power: 700 mW
- What is a planar headphone? What are its benefits over other designs? Planar headphones feature conductive layers that cover nearly the entire diaphragm, resulting in significantly lower distortion than conventional dynamic headphones.
- Acoustically Invisible Stealth Magnet Unlike the sound waves created by a conventional magnet, the special shape of Stealth Magnets enables the waves to pass through the magnets without generating interference. HIFIMAN’s advanced magnet design is acoustically transparent, dramatically reducing wave diffraction turbulence that degrades the integrity of the sound waves. The reduced distortion yields pure sonic output that is accurate and full-range.
- Durable Connections The headphone’s drivers are protected by a newly designed casing for enhanced durability and protection from the elements. A dual-sided high-performance 3.5mm cable is packaged with a 6.35mm adapter for maximum compatibility with a wide range of devices.
- The HE400SE’s high sensitivity makes it the perfect match for low-voltage sources, including portable hi-res. audio players.
- Maximum Comfort for Hours of Listening Pleasure Thanks to its newly designed adjustable lightweight headband, the HE400se remains cool and comfortable for hours, even in excessively warm weather.
- Hear the difference with massive 70 mm HD drivers, enjoy full range sound up to 120Khz frequency response, hear music at its best with Hi-Res Audio compatibility. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Keep sound Stable with a resonance-free, all-metal Housing, smooth sound at all frequencies with a Fibonacci-patterned grill, ergonomic Ear pad design
- Beta titanium headband, genuine leather headband, separated ground cable, silver-coated OFC, made in Japan
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Brand new latest edition of Dan Clark's award-winning AEON 2 Closed headphone
- Features a bold metallic black paint scheme and perforated ear-pad to deliver an all-new sound
- AEON 2 Noire's tuning almost exactly aligns to the “Harman Curve,” gently boosting bass and treble compared to AEON 2 Closed
- The new AEON 2 Noire features a “lighter” sounding midrange and a soundstage that moves the “stage” a bit further from the listener for a wider and deeper space
- Includes 2 meter Dummer 3.5mm / 1/4-inch Cable
- High-end closed-back design for home use and on-the-go
- Exclusive full-range speaker-driver with an 'M'-shape aluminium/magnesium dome (patent pending)
- Incredible tonal balance, which is able to reproduce the subtlest sound details at both very high and very low frequencies
- Excellent performance when connected to a portable audiophile player.
- Very good ambient noise soundproofing - Comfortable and ergonomic
- Professional sound - 40mm driver units fine tuned for quality sound output in enclosed ear cups
- Comfort matters - Ergonomic fit with over-ear design of lightweight body, comfortable soft leather earmuffs for prolonged wearing
- Solid Build - Leather headrests with steel reinforced headband for flexibility and durability
- Quality Connection - 3.5mm gold-plated audio plug with 6ft high strength cable
- All new Philips Fidelio X3 with wide, natural soundstage and uncolored sound
- Exquisitely tuned 50 mm multi-layer polymer (with dampening gel) diaphragms - delivers exquisitely detailed highs, full and smooth midrange, and impactful (without overpowering) bass
- Hi-Res Audio certified. Hear the full impact of every note when wired to a high-resolution source for a lifelike performance.
- Open-back design. Wide, natural soundstage with acoustically transparent Kvadrat speaker fabric. By eliminating the air pressure build-up behind the diaphragms, an immersive and spacious sound is born.
- Premium finishing also means responsibly sourced materials. The sumptuous black Muirhead Scottish leather covering the headband is sustainably and ethically sourced.
- Audiophile headphone cable compatible with ATH-SR9, ATH-ES770H and ATH-ESW990H headphones
- Cloth-wrapped detachable headphone cable with high-purity copper wire (6N-OFC+ OFC) for precise signal transmission
- Unique conductor composition for optimal sound quality tuning for our headphones
- High noise resistance and balanced Connection support result in reduced cross talk
- Terminated in a balanced 4.4 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo output mini-plug, L-shaped, and left/right A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) input connectors
- An audiophile’s dream: Larger-than-life sound from 7mm TrueResponse transducers, designed and engineered in Germany specifically for in-ear listening using the entire frequency spectrum, for an incredible tonally neutral, intimate, true-to-life voicing and impactful bass response.
- ZR01 amorphous zirconium housings, 3D printed in Germany, provide triple the hardness and bend resistance of steel. The unique glass-like atomic structure of the amorphous metal is ultra-resistance to corrosion and scratches, ensuring incredible resilience and long-lasting aesthetic beauty.
- Exquisitely Neutral Sound: Unique dual-chamber absorber system to remove masking resonances for a refined and extended treble. Specially developed membrane foil provides minimized natural resonances and distortion.
- Equipped with para-aramid reinforced cables able to withstand 8000+ sharp bends and gold plated MMCX Fidelity+ connectors which possess a special recessed and robust design to ensure reliability even after over 500 attachment cycles.
- Exceptional isolation from your environment for clear sound and a big soundstage everywhere thanks to the wide assortment of silicone cushion and memory foam ear-tips which are included in different sizes to meet your personal needs
- The HD 820 delivers an unparalleled, reference-grade audiophile listening experience in a closed headphone
- Innovative glass reflectors and frequency absorber systems replicate the wide open characteristics of audiophile speakers in a sealed earcup design
- 56mm Ring Radiator transducers and Glass Reflectors provide total immersion in your music with absolute detail and a breathtaking soundstage
- Made in Germany using the finest materials for sound integrity, build quality, and luxurious comfort
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Frequency Response - 5 – 45,000 Hz and Impedance - 11.5 ohms
If you’re looking for audiophile headphones that won’t let you down, we have the solution for you. Regularly, we update our selection of products so that it reflects what matters most and is tailored to meet your individual needs.
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
For a supplier of high-quality audiophile headphones for your product, we have the perfect solution for you. Each product on our list is regularly updated so that it features only what’s important and is tailored to meet individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback you would like!